septiembre 02, 2012

Books are so vital

In my world it's so hard to choose just one thing to talk about, I have a lot of hobbies and I like a lot of things (particular things) but I have to sacrifice me and do it.
Two of my favorite’s things are books and movies, but in this case the chosen one is books. When I say I like books I refer to comics, books, novels, that kind of reading.  This obsession born about 2 -3 years, before that I didn't have the money and the possibilities to read apart to the readings for the school. Also, I only knew the titles of classic novels, I hasen’t any idea of different books, more this age or different topic. The first book I read for my own was "Angels and Demons", one of my friends lend me the book and I read it in a week, never in my life I was read so fast and so constant because I don't like books of the school, they make me felt boring on those days, but I have just two exceptions: "Cien Años de Soledad" and "El Quijote de la Mancha", excellent books and great stories. These books made me open mind and put mi head in this amazing world. Today I try so hard to read one book for week, It's complicated and tiring, but this readings push me every day to find new things to know this awesome world and the greatest way to do that is reading and get inside to the feelings of the authors.
Readings that I recommend: The Hunger Games Saga, A song of ice and Fire Saga, books of Ted Dekker, and obviously the greatest and magnificent Sherlock Holmes and his stories, He makes me hallucinate.

4 comentarios:

  1. I love to know a lot of about comics and superheroes, like you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the books of the school are really bored! when i was a child, i hate them too jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Now, I read "El reino del dragón de oro" of Isabel Allende, I like!

    ResponderEliminar