septiembre 15, 2014

The Hunger Games saga

I think is the best book I ever gonna read. It's perfect. This piece of work mix everything I like and I wanted in a book: action, suspense, risks, love, friendship, and of course, family. It's well wrote, with the perfect amount of suspense and the best part of all: you never get tired to read it and you can't stop to do it!. 
My only critic is why just 3 books? It's an amazing world, a huge critic against the society, and I think fit perfect, every day we do all we need to go in that direction. We don't worry about the other, the helpless, the unfortunate, not just people how don't have enough money to survive, all kind of poor, all kinds of needs. Besides, it's written perfect, it capture your interest immediately and things go so fast in the books, the things always are unexpected. 

This saga made me to rethink a lot of things, goals, objetives, aspirations, ways to live, everything. I thank every day for the oportunity to read this book, who born for an impulse. For my, the story behind the reasons for why I read this book is magic, is precious and I hope this happend again with another book, movie, because what I feel when I saw "The Hunger Games" was like this book was always in my destiny to find it, when I saw that book for the first time, I don't know what happend, but I felt that time that I needed to read desperately, I feel like home when I had the book in my hands, and after that, I changed.


If you want the books, you can look in the Captain's books. Greetings!

What was your experience with THG?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario